Free Domestic Shipping on all orders.

100% Quality Guaranteed

24/7 customer support available


Tax included.
Size Guide

Blue Leaf Racer Back Sports Bra is a great choice to make if you want to exude the vibes of athleticism, confidence, and braveness. 

The pads of this bra are detachable so that if you don’t feel like going with the padded bra, you can separate them effortlessly. 

Another noteworthy quality of this bra is sweat-wicking and breathability. Therefore, by wearing this bra, you will definitely remain cool and fresh. 

If we talk about the manufacturing, this bra is made of polyester, which is 73%, and the rest, 27%, is spandex. The combo of these fabrics will give you a gentle feel. 

A wide band is also present under the breast, giving more ease.

This bra is not exclusively designed for sports. Rather you can wear it any place and time. 

Show More
Show Less

Returns Policy

You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).

You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).

If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.


We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.

When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.

Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.